Read the Instagram photo and tell me your thoughts…. Its appalling…I was completely dumbfounded…when I read this from off the post of #teamnatural Facebook page. The school should no longer have these girls attending their school (Toni&Guy hair Academy) referring to her hair as pubic hair….I’m still shocked after reading about this this morning. All I have to say is that our hair is beautiful and God gave us beautiful hair. It’s versatile it’s gorgeous!
1. I have a little heat damage in the front of my hair.
2. I am a product junkie i’ve probably have enough hair products to open a store of my own.
3. I hate it when people touch my hair without permission i get annoyed.
4. I get tired when people ask if its all of my hair or if some of it weave.
5. I made peace with my natural hair only about a year ago and accepted my natural hair texture and embraced it.
6. I get really excited when someone wants to talk about hair and products :)
7. Im addicted to youtube i search youtube for new styles and products they use on their hair I love Naptural85 and MahoganyCurls
8. Bobby Pins gets lost in my hair all the time…dang i hate that lol
9. I dont like to do hair even though im good at i get asked all time to braid or do extension in their hair. I probably would make a killer! but my head is enough for me lol
10. I sometimes look at these pictures of short hair like pixie cuts and bobs i secretly want to cut my hair lol buuuut i look but no scissors will ever go to this head of mine unless it trimming my bad ends! lol
Got a Confession? I’d love to hear from you comment below…
Ok guys we all know we love free stuff! so there is a giveaway going on at The Natural Hair Blog Directory…Some of yall may know that I manage the social sites there so with that being said you can find us in Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and on The Website.
The Natural Hair Blog Directory is all about having all natural hair blogger in place where you can find who your looking for and or you can just follow everyone…our blogger post from daily life to hair tips, hair tutorials and more. So if your a blogger Sign up today!
Now down to the good stuff! The Giveaway! so click the link to put in a entry so dont miss out! we already have 400 entries! Wow!
How long have you been natural?
I have been natural most of my life except for 2 separate occations in university when I texturized it, just to have a change
What texture is your hair? : 4B
How did you transition?
I long termed transition for a year the two times I texturized my hair. I washed and got my hair corn rowed once a week, while slowly cutting off the processed ends.
When/Why did you decide to go natural?
Since I was used to having my natural hair, I decided to transition back, while in university
Is being natural what you expected?
What stage are you at in your natural hair journey? : Well, I knew exactly what to expect because I was used to having and caring for my natural hair. I am back to mid back stage after transitioning for 3 years from a permanent colour
Where Can you be reached via Social Media(website/twitter/facebook etc.):