The almond Jai works pretty well in my hair. It’s heavy for my hair but a little goes a long way. I styled my twist/permed rod set with about 60 percent wet to makes drying time go by easier and faster over night.
So I also bought the curlaid the other day because I fell in love with this one. I love how thick it is it makes a great use for winter time.
I totally can no wait to use the other one I purchased
Would you believe that this is my 7th day hair!
All praise go to the shea moisture professional line! 🙌🙋👏
1. I have a little heat damage in the front of my hair.
2. I am a product junkie i’ve probably have enough hair products to open a store of my own.
3. I hate it when people touch my hair without permission i get annoyed.
4. I get tired when people ask if its all of my hair or if some of it weave.
5. I made peace with my natural hair only about a year ago and accepted my natural hair texture and embraced it.
6. I get really excited when someone wants to talk about hair and products :)
7. Im addicted to youtube i search youtube for new styles and products they use on their hair I love Naptural85 and MahoganyCurls
8. Bobby Pins gets lost in my hair all the time…dang i hate that lol
9. I dont like to do hair even though im good at i get asked all time to braid or do extension in their hair. I probably would make a killer! but my head is enough for me lol
10. I sometimes look at these pictures of short hair like pixie cuts and bobs i secretly want to cut my hair lol buuuut i look but no scissors will ever go to this head of mine unless it trimming my bad ends! lol
Got a Confession? I’d love to hear from you comment below…
Photo Source: Alex Cross
3rd day hair is always the best :)
The perfect volume, The perfect curls.
How long have you been natural?
I have been natural most of my life except for 2 separate occations in university when I texturized it, just to have a change
What texture is your hair? : 4B
How did you transition?
I long termed transition for a year the two times I texturized my hair. I washed and got my hair corn rowed once a week, while slowly cutting off the processed ends.
When/Why did you decide to go natural?
Since I was used to having my natural hair, I decided to transition back, while in university
Is being natural what you expected?
What stage are you at in your natural hair journey? : Well, I knew exactly what to expect because I was used to having and caring for my natural hair. I am back to mid back stage after transitioning for 3 years from a permanent colour
Where Can you be reached via Social Media(website/twitter/facebook etc.):
Thanks for your time! and i love your hair!